Popular Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Realisation



Form quite a few time i believed that i was an atheist as i didn't believe in concept of god. I did tell this to my family. my mother tried to convince me that there exists a god who is supreme. but i refused to believe, I needed the proof evidence at least proper reasons which would satisfy me and there was none. It was quite discouraging, I tried to seek answers by relating theories and patterns, some could be related some couldn't.
I always believed that we humans are capable of being ethical and moral without religion, or God. and we are capable of understanding what is right from wrong.
My sister has another belief that there are 2 ways of looking at god. One who believes in 'nirakar' rupa and one who believes in 'aakar' rupa. Nirakar is formless, shapeless and Aakaar is form, which has appearance.
Some preferred a formless God while some believed that He is with form.
For most of us we need some idol whom we can see, touch, sense, pray and visualize, we need a god with face, we creates statue and gives them appearance. we made god a physical being. but we should not forget that god is superpower which is infinite, it might be observed as eternal energy. It has no shape no taste no smell but we can observe it with purity of our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment